The following sets out the Terms on which Practically Perfect Pyjamas offers you. Before proceeding with your order you should read the terms and conditions below. If you agree to them unconditionally you may proceed with placing your order. Once you have placed your order, you have entered into a Legal Binding contract.
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions of sale as follows:
1. Orders are to be paid in full prior to dispatch of goods.
2. Your consumer rights are protected by the Office of Fair Trading which PPP proudly abides by. You are entitled to a refund, credit note or exchange if your product is faulty. We do not refund if you make a wrong selection or simply change your mind, however we will gladly exchange or issue you with a credit note to the value of your garment.
3. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
4. PPP does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
5. All goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% if delivered in Australia. The GST-inclusive price that appears on the site is the price you pay.
6. It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
7. All contents and graphics of this website remain the property of PPP and are subject to Australian copyright laws.
8. All shipping costs associated with item exchange is at the buyers expense.